Search My Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

So far

Well, I guess everyone is wondering what I've
been up to since I've been up in Salt Lake, here's
a few pics of the highlights and harsh lights too.

Me and Chloe made magnets for our fridge.


Can't forget the homework, that's only about
half of my stack but I'm chomping my way through.


Did I mention paperwork? Look at that stack!


I made it to Farmer's Market last weekend,
parking sucked - but the rest was cool.


Anyone who knows me even a little will understand
why setting up my "wireless" router and printer (still
not successfully installed) has turned my brain into
electric spaghetti. This is a hate picture.



My favorite thing so far though
is making cookies with Chloe Belle,
she's a good little helper.


Check back soon for pictures of the
new apartment! Painted cinderblock
in all it's glory.

2 comments:

  1. I got your blog information from Sarah. How fun! I love your photos! Great job. I cannot figure out how to follow you. If you know please let me know!

    If you do not know who this is ask Sarah.

    ReplyDelete