Search My Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Aquarium

Last weekend we went to the aquarium! It was
pretty cool to see all the fish there, although I
was surprised that it was kinda small. Great for
a Utah aquarium I suppose. Chloe had tons
of fun!

The turtles were cute with their tiny webbed toes.


This is one of the Piranhas. Not too scary looking alone.


Chloe loved seeing the little Sea Horses, they
were cute I have to admit.


She climbed up to every tank we saw and tried
to spot what was inside.












I also went up the canyon last weekend and poked
around trying to get to a cave George and I saw
across the river. The river was not as full as it is now,
but it was still really high. We couldn't make it so
I guess we'll just have to wait for the river to go down.




That's about where we got stuck.


We also saw some of the cabins up past Tibblefork-
kinda cute, although I can't imagine why anyone would
want a cabin right next to a paved road and 20 neighbors.
What are they getting away from?

1 comment:

  1. that looks like so much fun! you so have to take me to the Aquarium!!! oh and i have this amazing!!!! hike i want to take you on! mmmm when is a good day?

    ReplyDelete