Search My Blog

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Brighter Note

I took a nature walk up the canyon
the other day and got to see some
pretty cool wildlife!

This is part of a beaver pond.
I was using my iphone camera,
so forgive the quality of the
photos.


We saw some moose grazing right
off the side of the road, it was pretty
cool, two babies and a momma not
far off.


We found a really cool beaver dam.



I think this was the main entrance,
it was huge!
I could have fit inside (maybe, lol).



I was amazed at what those little
beavers could do! I've never seen
anything like it before.


My partner in crime and in
beaver hunting, David George.

2 comments:

  1. How cool is that you all got to see moose and baby moose. That is really a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheres the beavers? Where they doggie beavers?

    ReplyDelete